BES Sanitary gasket plate heat exchanger consists of corrugated metal plates with corner holes for heat transfer between two fluids. The plates are assembled with a movable pressure plate between the fixed frame plates and compressed by tightening bolts. The gasket is installed on the plate to seal the channel and guide the fluid to the alternative channel. The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, the physical properties of the fluid, the pressure drop and the temperature. The corrugation of the plate promotes fluid turbulence to achieve high heat transfer efficiency. The plate is suspended between the up and down guide rods to fix it.
– In a specific acid environment, it has better corrosion resistance than normal carbon steel frame plate heat exchanger.
– High heat transfer coefficient: The special corrugated design on the heat transfer plate can make the fluid form strong turbulence at extremely low flow velocity, and the self-purification effect of turbulence can prevent the generation of dirt, so that the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger is 3-5 times compared with the tube Shell heat exchanger.
– Economical: Under the premise of the same heat exchange capacity, compared with the shell and tube type: less investment, low operating costs, low maintenance costs.
– Adjustability: Only need to increase and decrease the plate to meet the requirement of process changes.
– Compact structure: the occupied space is only 1/2-1/3 compared with the shell and tube type.
– Easy to clean and maintain.